A few quick thoughts.
– Outlandish was outstanding. It just was. God was with us.
– We had the right speakers with the right messages for the right time and the right people. You can’t line that stuff up. It’s a God-thing. There was a flow from topic to topic and speaker to speaker that made it one of the most seamless, cohesive conferences I’ve been to.
– People were pumped! We were tweeting our fingers off and just trying to keep up with all of the good points from each speaker.
– The format worked. The one day, 6 speakers, blast of information was a rush. I loved it.
– People were very positive. The feed back was excellent.
– We broke even. Whew!
Thanks to all of you who showed up, volunteered, registered, drove for hours, etc. Thank you!!